Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Chapter 4 ~ War between MIL and DIL


Dear Diary (haha.. that's how I always started last time when I write diary),

Today was quite a relaxing day even though shipment was still a little high. Just have to take it easy and do 1 thing at a step, then won't "hand busy leg messy". Anyway it's been like nearly 6 months since I started on this job, so by now should have already gotten a hang of it..

Have anyone ever wondered why eversince ancient times, MIL (mother-in-law) and DIL (daughter-in-law) have never gotten along? It's seems like there are always some kind of invisble conflicts between these 2 "sects". Sigh, one such good example is happening in my house. Sometimes I just feel so frustrated with the way my mum is treating my grandma, but my godma tells me that it could be that they might have some misunderstanding in the past, something which I might not have known nor understand, therefore I'm in no position to judge their relationship. I know that might be true, but the thing is, my grandma is already so old, how much more time does she have? So why can't my mum be more coridal towards her? And the worst thing is, she (my mum) only treats my grandma like that when I'm not at home, that meakes it more frustrating for me. And then of course there're the ungrateful uncles and aunties who dun even bother to make an effort to come and visit my grandma. Now the biggest worry I have is who is going to look after my grannie when no one is home during the day. My brothers and I want to get a maid to look after her, so that at least she won't be alone during the day, but I know my parents won't like having a stranger around the house (they're damn fussy) and besides, I dun even know if those uncles and aunties are willing to fork out that small of amount of money also. Sigh.. What's the point of giving birth to such children? Really dun understand... It's not that I wanna complain, but I need to have a life too, you know? I can't be rushing home all the time to prepare dinner for my grannie. I also need to go out with friends and go holidays and have fun. But currently I'm just tied down by all these, luckily I still have understanding friends who're willing to help and stand in my shoes and friends who're willing to spend time with me by coming to my house. Oh well, tomorrow will be better.. as long as grannie is healthy.. I'm more than contented...

Poor Fann.. kena bitten by bubbles
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment