Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Chapter 8 ~ Wat's been happening this year

Wow, It's been so loong since my last blog. Was so damn busy with work cause got a new partner and have to start teaching her all the stuff to do and learn, damn stress man. Talk and talk from morning till evening until my throat also goneded.. hehe.. but anyway it's good cause got someone to share my workload with me now.. dun have to slog until so chia lat..

Hmm.. lets' reflect back on the past year what I've done... Hmmm...

I got 2 new tattoos
I found a new job
I bought a computer
I bought a printer
I bought a bed
I bought a digi cam (Panasonic Lumix FX7)
I rebonded my hair
I went to Bangkok (and I'm going again soon!)
I made new friends

Hmm.. sounds like a good year has passed.. hopefully in this new year it'll be better. It's been a long walk from my "poverty" days and I really feel very blessed.

Resolutions for the new year.... I guess since I dun really keep to them, so this year I shan't make them at all... Alrighty.. gotto go now.. enjoy the pics.

Fann's hair before and after rebonding
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My hair before and after colouring
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



More pics can be seen :: HERE ::



No comments:

Post a Comment