Oh no! Oh No! I so long din update again! Sigh.. Been so busy doing wat else but surfing Flowerpod lo.... sshhheesshhh... been spending money on sprees again.. Take a look at wat I've ordered!

This is for myself

This is for Fann

The design so cute right!

I bought 5 of these in 5 different designs
I'm officially broke broke broke!!! And I went to cut and color my hair too! Saw Landy on the Guess show and next day went to cut her hairstyle. How similar are we? Tell me!

Does my hair look more like Landy's? or

Mika Nakashima's ?

Dun talk about how fat my face looks okie?!?!?
I lead such a healthy lifestyle these past few days! Sat went to East Coast for roller blading! Dun siao siao okie? Things were going so smoothly until the last hump! I fell! Luckily I was holding my slippers in my hands and just try to imagine.. I slapped the slipper on the floor to break my fall and how loud the sound of 'S-M-A-C-K' was when it hit the floor.. so pai say... twisted my knee somemore.. KNN... Then later in the night, we went KTV and had such a hell of a time singing and singing and singing.. then went for dinner ( at 11pm!!) at Macpherson!
Yesterday also healthy lifestyle ... went to Tampines gym to workout for an hour !!! Wah piang.. damn tiring okie! But will make it a point to drop by the gym every week.. must lose weight.. sigh.. so fat...
Sigh.. okie lah.. have to get ready to bathe and style my hair and go out.. going to watch The Maid... will review when I'm back !!! Tata...


No comments:
Post a Comment