Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2005

Chapter 54 ~ Hee Hee

My darlings Loo-Bee, Birki & Jingle, you gers are cracking me up Image hosted by Photobucket.com No lah.. CS... no lah... We're just friends.. Yeah, he's very nice and all that, but.... I think it's impossible lah... Because when we first started this charade, he told me before that now he doesn't want a gf because he finds it troublesome to be holding a ger's hand Image hosted by Photobucket.com, say troublesome to have gf lah, blah blah blah, this & that, what kind of thinking is that? Image hosted by Photobucket.com But it's fine with me because I'm not looking for a bf either. So we were started this charade... Everyone is my office (except for the 2 being deceived) knows it's all an act, but everyone so sporting in acting along... Oops.. I hope that girl doesn't read my blog, otherwise she'll know the truth liao...


Anyway, just to update you gers.. He just came back from a trip and he bought me food! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Haha.. I dunno what rubbish he bought, but he said he'll bring it over to my place tonight to pass to me cos no one in the office knows that he went for short trip. I din know he was driving up to Malaysia, but on the morning that he left, he was like sms-ing me all the way till he reached customs, so I wondered how he managed to do that while driving.. Dangerous driver.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alrighty gers, dun let your imaginations run too wild.... nothing's happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment