Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chapter 57 ~ The Wedding


Beautiful beautiful wedding Image hosted by Photobucket.com I have uploaded the photos :: HERE ::


The bride has lost so much weight and she looks so beautiful now! Wow.. one of these days, I must ask her where she went for her slimming, then I also can look so mei mei de. Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It was a very tiring and busy Saturday, with my brother coming to fetch us early in the morning to go to my 3rd Uncle's place for the tea ceremony, followed by going to the church then finally going home to rest for a while. I din manage to rest though, because vain vain me rode my bike and rushed to Tampines to buy Black nail polish as well as some hiao hiao things.. hee hee Then rushed home to bathe, do my hair and make up then my brother came to fetch us to the hotel


Saw many of my relatives and 1 of them very cute. The moment she saw me, she called out so loudly "Bionic! Bionic! Lai (come) Lai !!" The story behind why I' m called Bionic is because apparently my dad loved to watch Bionic Woman and this Bionic Woman's name was Jaime or something, that's why this aunty has always called me Bionic since young.. Image hosted by Photobucket.comTWICE"When's your turn?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Guess what, I was like breaking out in cold sweat when I saw 1 of my distant uncles talking to my dad, because this uncle is a instructor at Comfort Driving Center and he knows I went to learnt bike. I was practically running towards them and I softly whispered to him "Dun tell my dad I'm riding a bike.." Luckily for me, he very cooperative and said "Okie! No worries" P-H-E-W...

No comments:

Post a Comment