I have never believed that a guy & a ger can have a platonic relationship. Definitely 1 party will start having feelings for the other, it's only a matter of whether this happens in the early or later part of the 'friendship'.
I'm so bugged recently and I'm gonna go mad if I dun say it out soon !!! But then, I dun wanna be accused of spreading rumours, so let's just say I'm going to tell you guys a story. In order to protect the people involved, let's call the lead actor and actress Chris & Fann.
Both Chris and Fann are married but of course not to each other. Fann is about 3 years older than Chris and both are in their late 20s, early 30s. Chris is a very funny guy who loves to talk cock and he loves to crack joke about how much he likes Fann and all that. So all along, the bunch of us also likes to make fun of the 2 of them.
Fann, on the other hand, used to be a very quiet ger. She seldom take part in our outings or gatherings, and more like those guai guai ger. But lately quite a few of us have noticed that she seems to be having some problems... not too sure but maybe it's maritial problems... She'll like keep looking for people to go out with her, keep planning group activities and beginning to spend more money, and 1 very important thing is she's constantly smsing... Fishy isn't it ???
But the funny thing is she still mentions her husband very often and it's like she everything also got tell her husband lo... like she'll tell him about this bunch of us.. what we do, what we talk about and blah blah blah... and she will also mention about Chris, say how we pair them up and joke about them... weird ?? I think soo too ....
Recently, the bunch of us went out for KTV and a few of us stayed till 2am, and this included Chris and Fann. Then later Chris sent us home. Since we were at Tampines, doesn't it make sense to first send Fann home since she stays in Tampines and we've to pass by her house first before going to my place? But noo.... Chris was asking "Er Jaime, do you mind if I send you back first ?? " Hmmm.. doubly fishy ???
But anyway the next day he did tell me that he brought Fann out for supper as he sensed she was feeling down and see if she wanted to pour out her woes to him or not, but apparently she still kept her problems to herself .... But then today I realised that they very very fishy !!! Fann was out for lunch with me and we packet coffee back. Just as we stepped in, Chris came and Fann passed him the coffee she bought (which I thought she bought for herself). This happened a few times already, whenever we packet coffee back from lunch, she'll always buy for him. But today just felt so so so fishy .... Later when he left I think he sms her... because she was asking me how to say can(2) zhui(3) in english.. so I assumed Chris asked why only got coffee and she was saying he's greedy .... oohhhh .....
Anyway the bottom line is I really don't believe in platonic friendships ... But then again.. maybe there is ?? Maybe I'm just to suspicious??


No comments:
Post a Comment