Remember I had a post about platonic relationship just few months back? I had to keep that invisible just in case the people involved reads about it.. hee hee.. So those who managed to catch it, lucky for you guys!
Anyway, an update.. the leading actor and actress are no longer on talking terms, and gawd knows why.. In fact, the ger treats him as though he's invisible now and apparently she has a new leading man in her life.. trashy isn't it? *shall zip up my mouth now*
2005 is coming to an end, beginning to love to blog more and more, it's an avenue for me to rant and rave (though most of the time, it's all about ranting). Sometimes I just wish that I can be more disciplined in my blogging, but knowing how lazy I am.. the moment I reach home, I start to laze! So anyway, my resolution for 2006 is to be more consistent in my blogging and I hope for more good things to happen..
Took quite abit of pics of bo liao things, will try to upload them ASAP....


No comments:
Post a Comment