Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Chapter 89 ~ I Am Not Your Maid


I don't understand why can't you ask the questions which you are asking me directly to the doctor? Why must you whispher to me "Tell the doctor she has difficulty hearing sometimes and she keeps hearing this ringing sound" You are the son, I'm only the grand-daughter. She's your mother, not mine. She's my grandmother.

When the doctor is asking me questions and telling me things, stop acting like a mouse and keep whisphering nonsense things to me. If they're things that you want to ask or tell the doctor, tell it to him straight in the face. Damn it.

And stop acting smart! Grandma did not say she hears ringing sound, she only has difficulty in hearing sometimes, which comes naturally with old age. Stupid.

Really pisses me off. I'm not your fucking maid. If you're so smart and clever, go handle everything yourself. Dun just sit there and wait for me to tell you what to do. Dun wait for me to tell you when to give your mother money.

Finally I wanna apologise to Fann for calling me up at a wrong time and getting a loud earful from me. I'm sorry. You called me when I had just reached my house downstair and when my grandmother was telling my uncle to give her money on a monthly basis. She had forgotten that I had already told her that I've already informed my uncle and he had already been depositing money into her account, which in fact I had been giving to her. But with old age, her memory has failed her and she has forgotten. You called me just when I was arguing with her and I'm sorry for shouting at you. She kept saying I did not inform her nor pass the money and that made my blood boil. I know it's old age. I am trying to control my temper.

Just leave me alone please.

No comments:

Post a Comment