It has been a good 2 days. No work, no worries about issues to be settled and no nonsense from you-know-who.
I didn't know that there's actually so many things to be learnt from PowerPoint! Gosh.. even though my knowledge now may not be 100%, but it's at least 50% more than what it was.
Really having a good time now in the course because got fun people like Ann Gong Gong and Roger.. and of course all the fun we had trying to escape from the irritating butterfly Michelle.
She really cannot make it. If I have to spend time complaining about her, it'll probably take me ages. But then words alone can't explain her actions, you have to be around her to know what I mean.
Finally I got a chance to talk and interact with Ann Gong Gong. Everyday at work, he seems so aloof and I've never managed to get a chance to speak to him. These 2 days were good! We talked! And even smsed! Hahaha.. wait till people from office hears about it man.
Took some pics today.. will upload it tomorrow in the office..
Meeting my best friend for gossip session tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment