Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 10, 2006

Chapter 99 ~ อะไรความรักคือ?


Have you ever felt that your life has come to a standstill? I'm kinda feeling that right now. It's just not moving forward nor anywhere, just standing very very still now. Everyday so mundane, so routined! Gawd! I need to inject some excitement into my boring boring life!

Many mixed feelings that I'm experiencing now. Wanna go out have fun, wanna stay home rot. Wanna change job, wanna stay and see what happens. Wanna be in love, wanna stay single. Haiz.. what exactly do I want?

Many things that I'm wishing for right now, but I think none of that is gonna be coming true anytime soon. Have you all ever thought of wanting to do something or wanting to say something to a particular someone, but afraid that it might come out wrong, hence just keeping it inside you, until maybe one fine day when you're lucky enough, the other party will say to you what you actually wanna say..

Please ignore my nonsensical shit.. I dunno what I'm saying.. just feeling confused... I wanna go out party!

No comments:

Post a Comment