I am like really cheesed off can? If I never asked, I think you would have failed to mention that you have an appointment. As if everyone is like me, sitting home on a Saturday evening waiting for people to message them want to go out or not lor. You said you mentioned it last night, but obviously you didn't, and as usual, all the blame is being pushed to me. Yah, you wanna say, why can't I stay home, I am like bloody at home now can or not? Everyday after work, all I do is go home, when have I never gone home? Can't I even get to enjoy myself for 1 pathetic day? Stay at home do what? Wait for the results of the voting? Shit...
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Chapter 106 ~ Cheesed Off
I am like really cheesed off can? If I never asked, I think you would have failed to mention that you have an appointment. As if everyone is like me, sitting home on a Saturday evening waiting for people to message them want to go out or not lor. You said you mentioned it last night, but obviously you didn't, and as usual, all the blame is being pushed to me. Yah, you wanna say, why can't I stay home, I am like bloody at home now can or not? Everyday after work, all I do is go home, when have I never gone home? Can't I even get to enjoy myself for 1 pathetic day? Stay at home do what? Wait for the results of the voting? Shit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment