Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Chapter 135 ~ Last Day Of Work


Today is suppose to be my last work of work here. But till now HR has not called me nor given me any confirmation letter. Haiz, very inefficient.

I still remember 2 years ao when I started work here, everything seems so new, no friends, nothing. But now, I have made so many friends (even though alot of them has already left) and so many memories I have. I will definitely miss the people here very very much. I wonder if we will still keep in touch after I leave. Yeah, even though my new office is gonna be shifting to this area very soon and I'll still see my ex-colleagues every lunchtime, but will things be different?

I just wanna say thanks to the following people who has helped me in a way or another in making my life here wonderful.

1) Belinda - My ex-boss, she would bring us out for wonderful lunches and gave me many opportunities to learn.
2) Soo Ngin
3) Sandy - My god-ma, thanks for trusting me in so many ways
4) Roger
5) Esther - My gossip partner
6) Xueli - My favourite twin @ work!
7) Yeow Meng
8) Chee Siang - Even though I no longer talk to you now, I still wanna say thanks
9) Kegan
10) Ching Ann - I will miss you the most
11) Siew Chien - Take care
12) Sally - We must go out again

There are sooo many others whom I can't possibly list out here. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment