Today is the 3rd day of work at my new place and boy am I still bored! Bored until I want to cry already! Haiz .. I miss my old place very muchie ..
The 1st day I was here, I sat staring at the Company's website from 0830 - 1750 hrs .. I was like trying so damn desperately to keep awake sia .. I was bored bored bored .. then lunchtime I went with these 2 malay girls to T5 to eat .. then it was time to go back office again .. Oh my!
2nd day, it was a boring day again .. and luckily I rode my bike to work, hence during lunch time I rode out to ALPS to meet the usual gang for lunch. It was such a joyful 1 hour! Haiz .. Luckily they told me I could leave at 3 to go do my airport pass, but when I reached there, stupid person said my old pass has not been returned, so they gave me another appointment date to go and make again. Damn .. waste my time!
Today also went back to find the gang for lunch .. I have no life!


No comments:
Post a Comment