Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Chapter 157 ~ XXX


Yesterday, I was so damn fucking mad can! I came back from lunch and was just minding my own business at my desk when these few export bitches came back. At first I wasn't paying any attention to what the hell they were cocking about, until I heard some familiar topics ..

"You got see her makeup? So thick, so bright!"
"Then you also apply lor!"
"I dun need lah, I got natural beauty!"

CCB can! Natural beauty my fucking ass! So what even I makeup! Any fucking business of yours? I makeup got kill your family ah? CCB! So fucked up right! Somemore it's so obviously they said it loudly for my ears lo .. cos they just sitting directly behind me .. I mean comeon lah, what the fuck you trying to prove here? You wanna show you damn eh sai and ah lian issit? Not afraid to talk loudly for me to hear issit? CCB! Seriously lo, I think you better go fark yourself lo .. go fark your own CB mouth lo .. or if you cannot fuck yourself, I can always find somemone to fuck you lo .. CCB .. Must be the CB itchy .. Fuck Fuck Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment