Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

Chapter 175 ~ Dream Wedding


When I was young, I always thought and told my friends that I wanna get married early and by the age of maybe 25 or 26, I would already be a mother to a dozen kids .. Now I'm bloody 29 and not even a wedding or even a boyfriend in sight .. How sad?

Even though I'm not so much into kids now .. I still wanna get married .. I dunno if it's just for the sake of being able to wear a wedding gown or what .. Maybe just that I'm getting old and all these feelings start to pour in?

I've always loved wedding gowns .. those with the long trains .. so flowy .. so white .. so beautiful .. Everytime I walk past those bridal shops .. I just wish I would have a chance to wear one of those gowns one fine day. I wanna wear those beautiful beautiful gowns and take those beautiful beautiful wedding pictures .. haiz .. I wonder if my dream would ever ever come true? I think it would be my greatest and biggest regret in this whole life if I were to never have a chance to do this ..

Sometimes I really wonder if I can ever get married and face the same person for the rest of my life, maybe it's just that I have not met that right person. I mean, people who know me well know that I fall in and out of love very easily, so I find it really difficult to actually think I can love that same person for life. To be able to get married to a person whom you love and who actually loves you back would be a blessing, but what if he turns out wrong? haiz ..

I've been wanting to blog about my past relationship for the longest time, in case 1 of these days I get senile and forget about them .. but not tonight .. tonight's just to talk about marriage and love ..

Boohoos! Why am I feeling like this? I wanna get married!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment