Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chapter 171 ~ on off on off


Am I the only one to constantly feel that my life is sucky? And that I have sucky people surrounding me? Damn it. I hate to feel this way! I wanna feel happy everyday, but there're people constantly making me feel so damn sucky!

1st .. Sucky People At Work
I simply simply dun understand why some people can be so goddamn rude. There's this rude rude fella from the transport department and today just when I wanna happily go home, so shit crop up. So I gotto check with this bigmouth about some things. He take so long to check and in the end, I had to choice but to go down personally to try and retrieve some documents from him. The moment I stepped in, he pretended not to see me and pretended to act busy. I stood there like a idiot for almost 5 mins and still nobody wanna bother about me. How infuriating is that! Some rude lo! KNN! At the end, he still dun wanna acknowledge my presence and some other guy just brushed me away. I am damn mad can! I wasn't even being pushy or rude, I even tried to ask nicely for the documents, but you just had to act like I was non exsitent! Fuck! I hate his job! I have never met more rude people than here! First it was the CB PH. Now is this rude fella.

2nd ~ Sucky Relatives
My grandma has 5 children. 4 sons and 1 daughter.

1st son ~ My father. I'm not going to defend him. He can be sucky as well. He takes me for granted. He only helps when I tell him to do so. Otherwise it's just me me me. Damn it, I may be named after Bionic Woman, but it doesn't mean I am one in real life can!

2nd son ~ Constantly disappearing. To think my grandma used to dote on him. She used to stay with him all the way until he got retrenced and he said he couldn't afford to support her. Then from there, my grandma came to stay with me. From then on .. he started to be more reclusive and slowly he stopped contacting everyone else. And of course he also didn't bother to visit or call my grandma at all.

3rd son ~ Still can say got abit of heart. Will at least make it a point to come and give grandma once every 2 months. But that's the only time you'll ever see him la. No special effort just to come for a visit. Just making a point to do his duties.

4th son ~ Useless. Remember a complaint I wrote about few months back? About this person who kept whispering like a mouse at my ear and didn't dare to ask the doctor straight? Yup, this is he. Doesn't bother to come visit grandma at all. Doesn't bother to give any money at all to grandma. Even needs me to sms him to remind him to bring grandma for her checkup. What kinda son is this? Even needs me to sms him to remind him to give grandma money. Now I can't be bothered to remind him, and of course, as expected, he never give money at all. And the coming checkup is on the 16th, I can't even be bothered to ask him to fetch at all. What for? He doesn't do anything except for the driving bit only. I can jolly well just take cab. No difference. Fuck lah. I think you can even just forget about having this mother lah.

5th daughter ~ She's considered 1 of the better ones. At least she makes it a point to come visit grandma constantly. Enuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment