Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chapter 200 ~ Bimbo


1 of the things I hate most about being in the customer service line is that you have to deal with really really stupid and unreasonable people.

Just the other day, I had to inform this dumbo about her incoming shipment. I told her that all she has to pay is the GST charges and she was so damn unfriendly. Ask me to make sure with the shipper that the GST is to be borne by her company before she'll agree to sign anything. So I told her fine, I can confirm with the shipper, but since they're in the US, that means her shipment will be delayed in sending to her because of our time differences. So she agreed. So I got back to her about 2 days later confirming that this GST is to be paid by her side and faxed her the relevant documents.

FYI, all importing and exporting companies have to register for a Central Registration Number (CR) with the Singapore Customs before they can import/export.

So anyway, I faxed her the form indicating all the charges and at the bottom, she has to indicate her company's CR number. She faxed back the acknowledgment but with her Business Registration number. Hence, I called her and before I can explain anything, she started yakking that she faxed the form back already and that she's preparing the cheque and when I can deliver the shipment. When I told her I needed the CR number, she started screaming! Saying "I already provided you! Why are you doing this to me? Why other companies dun need this?" Duh, as if I purposely making things difficult for her yah? Anyway, she started to cut me off again saying she'll call me back cos she need to go ask.

Fine .. later I received another fax from her, with the CR number, but this time it is short of 1 digit. So no choice, I have to call up this bitch again and she started yakking again before I can explain myself. Same thing again "she provided the CR number, the cheque is ready and when I can deliver the shipment" So I said the number she provided is short of 1 digit, then she screamed again "Why are you doing this to me?!?!? Which number is missing?!?!!? What do you have?!?!!?"

BIMBO! If I knew which number is missing, I won't ask you. What I have is what you have given me! DUH, are you like dumb or dumb? KNNBPCB! Kept saying I'm making things difficult for her, say that XXX company is better and that she dun understand why this time the shipment came in through us, which I retorted her with "Well, please inform your shipper in future then. But since this time, this shipment has come in through us, I'd appreciate your assistance to solve this quickly so that we can expediate on delivering the cargo to you." In other word, I dun appreciate your fucking business, so please dun fucking use us too.

Bitches like this really spoil my entire day. I think she's been suppressed. Anyone wanna fuck her, just ask me for her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment