Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

Chapter 209 ~ Super Pissed


I dun like to be taken for granted
I am not a maid
I hate that everyone gets to live their own wonderful lives, but I can't

How sickening life is. What kinda family is this? Why is it always me?

I'm like super pissed pissed pissed. I have just message my uncle who has not been giving grandma money since April and of course, no reply as usual. Come on, it's only $50 per month and it's only money that you're giving. You're not bothering to make an effort in coming to visit and also not bothering to have any concerns about grandma at all. So even giving money also cannot? You have 2 bloody fucking maids can! CCB! I'm really really angry.

Even when I wanna plan a holiday trip, I have to think and think and think about so many things. I have to worry about who's going to give grandma her medicines. Who's going to bring her to wash up? Who's going to bring her lunch and dinner? Who's going to wash her potty. Damn! All these so called family members SUCK!

I do not want to see these fucking asses at all! Am not going for what new year visit! They can go fuck themselves. Am so going to change the lock on door later and just stay in my room when they come over. No way am I going to call them uncles or aunties. Yes, please go fuck yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment