So many things to rant about, but fuck, feeling sick, no energy.
One of the things I hate most about working in the logstics line is the area of work. It is simply infested with truck drivers who think they're actually Formula 1 racers. Yesterday near the DHL gate, this nah bey trucker just wanted to turn out without even checking to see if got any vehicles coming along. Luckily I managed to brake in time (woohoo! With my new tyres!) And that bastard still had the cheek to stare at me as if it's my fault! Nah bey. What's up with these idiots?!?
Today received a call from this PCB also. Totally spoil my day and my image! So damn unreasonable and kept insisting it's my fault. Dunno why, but I today simply no mood to entertain or even try to be nice, I just snapped at him and just turned down the volume of my phone so that I couldn't hear what the hell he was ranting about. Let him rant rant rant until he tired, but I just told him, speak to my supervisor.
Don't irritate me this week .. it is PERIOD time .. so dun fucking step on my toes.


No comments:
Post a Comment