Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chapter 213 ~ Thank You


Thanks for everyone's concerns. My grandma got discharged from the hospital on Friday and she's now resting at home. Mmm.. lucky thing was she doesn't have diabetis, and the doctor says it seems to be only a superficial wound. So they cut off part of her toe nail and it's in a bandage now. Every 2 days must go to polyclinic to change the dressing. Luckily my uncle is bringing her, otherwise I think I die ah. Anyway, I had a talk with my 2nd brother and sis-in-law, and she was asking if I can cope or not, I told her that I am finding it tough to cope on my own and we are looking into the option of hiring a maid, which is deifinitely the best solution, because I really dun feel safe leaving ah ma alone at home during the day. And sometimes these days, I always have to work late and rush back also very shiong. I also told my 2nd uncle about this and he said it's a good solution also and that he'll talk to the other uncles about it. So now .. only left to talk to my parents about it. Because my father is very particular about having strangers in the house. But, I dun care, I seriously need help, otherwise I'm also going crazy liao. Besides, it'll be good to have someone in the house to talk to ah ma instead of letting her wath tv and sleep the whole day, because her memory is really deteorating very fast. Haiz .. anyway facing this type of problems like me? How to make ah ma's memory better?

No comments:

Post a Comment