Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Chapter 226 ~ Stupid Me


I am sooooo stupid lo! I forgot that I put my blog link in my friendster profile lo! Duhz! I hope that *he doesn't realise it lo! Dumb Dumb Dumb!

Was reading through my past entries just now, and got a sudden surge of feelings and hence decided to blog.

Sometimes I feel that I'm so bloody emotional, one min feeling damn happy, the next can be so damn depress like that. I also dunno why. How I wish I can just leave everything behind and just go off. Dun have to worry about anything, just lead the life that I want to. Now I just feel so restricted. No freedom. Can't do anything as and when I like. Can't like anyone as and when I want to. However, I think life's really fragile, any min also can go, so I shall constantly remind myself to stay happy and just take things easy. Otherwise it'sll be too late for regrets.

So .. now I shall just enjoy every min of my life and hope that everything will go smoothly?

No comments:

Post a Comment