Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Chapter 231 ~ Confused


What in the world happened? Did I like piss you off or something? Or was it because I put my msn title as "Off to hubby's furniture exhibition" and you saw it and began acting weird? hmmm .. I really dunno. I asked you if anything is wrong and you said nope, but you are so obviously ignoring me! So so obvious not talking to me, not looking at me and simply treating me as invisible and this is so making me not happy! At least tell me what's wrong right? Haiz ..

Anyway I dun think you'll see this la, but just wanna explain .. this so called hubby is me, joanne and loobee's hubby from nafa can? He's like our bestest friend and we like to call him our hubby. So there!

If you're not pissed over this, then I really can't figure out what is the farking problem. I is so not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment