Haiz .. I like family gatherings but yet at the same time, I hate it. Everytime our whole family gets togather, I get sad cos I can feel like there are certain people who wish they were not there. I mean, you can just sense that they are kinda uninterested.
Just now went for dinner with my family, sort of like a farewell dinner for my 2nd brother who is leaving for Denmark tomorrow night. Then we were like trying to contact my eldest brother, but unable to get him cos he never pick up the calls .. then in the end no choice, called that PT .. then managed to get him, then they rushed down to meet us .. after eating, my eldest bro asked I wanna go with him to his friend house or not, I was like I dun mind .. but the wife then said .. aiya there so ulu, later how she go back .. haiz .. nevermind lo, I know when to back off de lo ..
Just felt so sad, you know what I mean? I hardly get to see my brother or even go out have fun, then let me go also cannot meh? Hiya .. I just fee that I'm so damn farking emo la ..


No comments:
Post a Comment