Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chapter 235 ~ Gastric Flu


Went to work as usual, then suddenly got this damn pain in my tummy .. thought maybe it's just normal stomache, so went to bian bian .. twice somemore! The pain so bad until I nearly fainted in the toilet, then wanna vomit also .. Can't even walk properly cos like the stomach cramp until wanna die .. In the end, bo bian, told Cass I really not feeling well and wanna go see doctor.

Went to register at Dr Tan there, current number only 36 and mine was 47! Wah piang .. waited like hell can .. Dr said is gastric flu and gave me 2 days mc .. came home and slept .. feeling so damn sorry for myself .. boo hoo

Dunno why, but i'm feeling so emo again .. think depression is hitting me again .. haiz .. just feel like so lonely u know.. mm .. feel so envious of those people who got people to pamper them, got people to love them, got people to hold their hands and hear their rants .. me? just lonely me .. When will i ever meet that special someone?

Last sat night was monopoly night .. and for the 1st time, we didn't have a winner .. We were at 1st having a movie marathon, then started playing about 10 .. Cass was the 1st to be out and she left for home shortly .. then the 2 pigs said aiya we watch finish this show (Ghost Rider) 1st then continue .. liars lo! They fell asleep lo! Both the piggies! And both started snoring somemore! 'Patrick' was sleeping on his sofa and me and 'Voodoo' were sleeping on the floor mattress, but middle of the night, I couldn't take their snoring liao and ran to 1 of the rooms to sleep .. Still can hear them soemmore .. Morning came and both still dun wanna wake up leh! Aiyo .. then I started playing hide and seek with mimi lo .. then finally 'voodoo' woke up .. after that we went eat prata @ jalan kayu then they sent me home .. mmm .. I think I can declare myself the winner for the night la .. since I was the last to sleep ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment