I'm upset, so upset. Can't stop crying now. Shouldn't even have asked the question. Now know the answer already make myself more unhappy only. Can't stop crying now. Feel so stupid. Blink of an eye and have already known him for 10 years. We were only close for the 1st year, the rest of the 9 years we barely met up. Once in a while only msned. But he's always been in my heart. I knew he got attached when he entered the U. And I found out some time ago that they broke. I was happy. But today I asked him and he's attached again. To a stewardess nevertheless, how cliche is that? The moment he said that, my tears just dropped. And still dropping now. I dunno why he can still affect me so much. But he was someone I really really cared about. I'm so bloody upset I just wanna cry loud loud, but can't. He asked why I asked and I just said nothing. When in fact I wanted so much to tell him how I felt. I so wish we could talk about everything under the sun just like how we used to be. He used to call me from camp everyday and whenever he got a chance to escape from camp, we'll definitely meetup. We'd go out the whole day and when he reached home, we'll continue talking on the phone till the wee hours of the morning. We had fun at the zoo, had fun drinking together had fun holidaying in Australia. Did I really mean nothing? I'm so upset I wanna die.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Chapter 245 ~ Upset
I'm upset, so upset. Can't stop crying now. Shouldn't even have asked the question. Now know the answer already make myself more unhappy only. Can't stop crying now. Feel so stupid. Blink of an eye and have already known him for 10 years. We were only close for the 1st year, the rest of the 9 years we barely met up. Once in a while only msned. But he's always been in my heart. I knew he got attached when he entered the U. And I found out some time ago that they broke. I was happy. But today I asked him and he's attached again. To a stewardess nevertheless, how cliche is that? The moment he said that, my tears just dropped. And still dropping now. I dunno why he can still affect me so much. But he was someone I really really cared about. I'm so bloody upset I just wanna cry loud loud, but can't. He asked why I asked and I just said nothing. When in fact I wanted so much to tell him how I felt. I so wish we could talk about everything under the sun just like how we used to be. He used to call me from camp everyday and whenever he got a chance to escape from camp, we'll definitely meetup. We'd go out the whole day and when he reached home, we'll continue talking on the phone till the wee hours of the morning. We had fun at the zoo, had fun drinking together had fun holidaying in Australia. Did I really mean nothing? I'm so upset I wanna die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment