Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chapter 260 ~ Good & Bad News


It's such a boring weekend again.

Yesterday just brought my bf for his checkup and changed his 黑油. Then went back home to nua the day away.

Today also the same, just went for breakfast then spent the day at home again. Was suppose to meet Weiyang and Indra in Orchard cos Indra wanted to go see cars. Who knows, after I bathe and everything, they said cancelled. Kanasai. Made me so depressed, I actually cried. How emo I get right? Haiz. Tomorrow is back to work again lo.

Good news :
  1. 2nd brother + wife + 3 naughty nephews coming back from Denmark on 25th
  2. 1st brother coming back from Hong Kong also around the same time
  3. 1st brother wife is pregnant
  4. Mummy birthday coming on 17th

Bad news :
  1. Uncle Henry's mother passed away

So anyway, I'm glad both brothers will be coming back soon, and I bet we'll be going out for some big delicious meal. But I still need to discuss with them about getting a maid on our own for grandma. Dunno if our pockets are going to be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment