Today damn suay suay day for me ..
Morning, while riding to work kena caught in the rain. I see like drizzling, so thought just faster faster ride, maybe can make it in time .. who knows .. many drizzle = heavy heavy rain, so of course kena soaked all through to my undies la! KNN .. somemore I was wearing new clothes, dun even have chance to show off. Reach work then changed into my sweater liao. Nah Bey. Haiz.
Later, kena scolded by boss. This one no choice la, my fault la. So I got no complaints.
BTW, I forgot to mention that I bought a new helmut on Saturday from Regina! It's a retro looking pink thing! Damn cute! Will try to take a pic of it soon. But then it's .. you know .. it's "ahem" .. (riders should know what I mean) .. then I was so worried when wearing it out .. then suay suay leave the place nia, saw so many police liao! Even saw police again at my house there! Normal days also never see so many! Heng heng, nothing happen lo. kekkekekek .. I hope will heng heng all the way man ..


No comments:
Post a Comment