Don't you think it's damn sad when 2 people who likes each other meet at the wrong time?
Both 笨蛋 and Pigz have too many complications in their lives right now
Pigz sent 笨蛋 this song cos Pigz knew how 笨蛋 was feeling .. isn't it amazing?
Pigz can be really stubborn, when Pigz says no smoking, Pigz means no.
No no no, no compromising for this issue.
Jesse McCartney Just So You Know
I shouldn't love you, but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
I can't look away x2
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop
Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control
Of me and I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
Of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
It's gettin' hard to
Be around you
Theres so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feelings stop
Just so you know
This feeling's takin' control
Of me and I can't help it
I wont sit around
I can't let 'him win now


No comments:
Post a Comment