Went out wif smelly on Sat and had a wonderful time. Met Smelly at Pasir Ris Mrt about 4pm then we took a train to Bugis. So funny, during the train ride, this old man came on board and smelly got up to let him sit, but he was like saying no need cos only 2 stops, then smelly keep saying nevermind, sit sit. The next min, this bangala rushed out from dunno where and then sat down beside me. Fast as a lightning. Then smelly pulled me away and we went to stand another place. Damn the kiasu right? kauz.. We went to the 四马路 temple to pray pray and went Bugis walk walk. I love how smelly protects me whenever there are many people around. *giggles* mmmmm .. later we went back to Bugis and I went to buy my Adidas Watch ..oooohhhhh .. damn the nice lo.. hee hee .. mmm .. then after that at the fountain there got autograph session by 张震岳 (dunno correct or not) !!! Waahhhh .. He has quite a good voice! And I like his new song! mmm .. must go find ...
After that we went to The Cathay to collect our cinema tickets and also to wait for Sarah. My 1st time actually going inside. Very big! Very nice! And the seats very very comfy. Smelly and I held hands through the show and I wonder if Sarah saw .. hahahaha .. dun think so la, cos she was too busy covering her eyes .. kekekekekek .. then later we went PS to have our dinner at MOS Burger. Was feeling so giddy and kept wanting to throw up. Then smelly kept holding my hand under the table, so sweet. Can melt. Haiz .. After eating, Sarah and I decided to go Mustafa to walk walk as she had never been there before. But smelly had to go SOMEWHERE else and said later then come Mustafa find us. Anyway, walked around with Sarah for a while then smelly came back le. Yeah, so happy to see smelly. I think it's very sweet when smelly holds my hands and walk around. hee hee .. but secretly la, cos cannot let sarah see ma. Later on we went to eat prata, but prata not good and smelly not satisfied, so we suggested going back to Pasir Ris to eat again .. hahaha .. but when reach there, we said dun wanna eat liao .. then said go home. But then me and smelly went to the park near my house to sit and talk. mmmm .. talked about some stuffs which were in our minds .. but .. hiya .. dunno la .. I was asking smelly if I should give up .. but yet I really dun wanna cos smelly really makes me happy .. anyway we sat there till like 6am before smelly finally went back home. Thank you smelly for keeping me company.
Sunday actually wanted to go buy the Sony laptop, but then somebody made me angry and I just went out by myself. Smelly had to meet someone and only later then sms me, then I told smelly I'm in Tampines by myself. Then smelly asked if wanted smelly to come find me, but I said dun wan la. Smelly didn't want me wandering alone outside and told me to go smelly's house. So I went smelly's house to play games and see stars. Then fell asleep in smelly's arms. Feels so nice. I miss you smelly ..


No comments:
Post a Comment