Last saturday was a working day for both me and smelly. Morning I went to CV to buy nasi lemak for us and then met smelly in office to eat. Rushed to finish work so that can go lunch with smelly and we went to our favorite place - Xin Wang @ white sands. I love the fact that everyone else seems to just disappear whenever smelly's with me .. and we're just so oblivious to the surroundings .. Anyway .. after eating, smelly went to meet friends and I went home to nap .. haha .. when I woke up, I messaged smelly and smelly asked what time I was going for my facial .. said I'm leaving soon .. then smelly asked if I wanted company .. but I said surely bored if smelly go with me cos got nothing to do .. then after debating for a while, smelly still decided to accompany me there .. so I went to pick smelly up from white sands and proceeded to chinatown.. Reached there about 6.45-7 and only ended at like 9.30!! gosh .. smelly was so sweet to just sit there and play game and write me a love letter .. I feel so bad!! Side track .. I permed my eye lash again and this time is more successful! So anyway, faster brought smelly to go have dinner at the famous porrdge stall and smelly said quite nice except that it had abit too much msg.. then after that we went to 85 cos smelly meeting friends again and I asked Janis out for drinks .. after that I dropped smelly back home and smelly said smelly saw HER downstair the block .. made me 胡思乱想 along the way back .. mmm .. can't say much here .. shall continue on my private blog ..
Sunday was spent with smelly again .. morning smelly went swimming with dad and brother .. so on right! haha .. i thought smelly sure sleep till very late, but who knows, called me about 10 and said going swimming liao .. anyway then later I went to pick smelly up from swimming complex and we went to Roxy Square to cut hair, then parkway walk walk and went hougang to 推 leg .. then went IMM for Daiso shopping .. then back to smelly house for our DVD marathon .. I so love dar cos dar never stop me from buying rubbish from Daiso .. hee hee ...
mmmm .. but there were some hiccups along the way and haiz .. anyway .. off to my private blog ..


No comments:
Post a Comment