Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chapter 287 ~ Denmark


My brother + family has been asking and asking me to visit them in Denmark and my brother is even willing to pay for my airfare when I said I can't afford it. I wanna go too, but I'll miss smelly soooo much! How? How? I still can't decide if I wanna go. Fann's going over on 11 Dec and if I'm going, then I'll probably be going together with her so that I won't have to take the plane alone. But .. but .. smelly's going for the sickening BKK trip on 14th/15th Dec and that means we won't be able to see each other for like more than a week! Booooooo Hooooooos .. the thought of it is making me cry .. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment