Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Chapter 289 ~ Weekend


17 November 2007

Smelly was working, so I went to pick smelly from office. At first the weather was so damn freaking hot, but halfway through at Tampines, it started to pour! Oh man .. we had to stop at some bus stop to seek shelter cos both of us not wearing raincoat .. so anyway, waited for a while before the rain subsided and we proceeded on our way .. BUT!!! This fucking comfort cab splashed water at us!!! Nah bey!!! That freaking road was already flooded, so instead of slowing down, this CB drove so damn fast and splashed us!! Smelly was so angry and wanted to complain, but we didn't take note of the license plate. Sickening idiot!! Had to go back to smelly house to change out of my clothes and luckily I brought extra t-shirt and shorts for staying over so I had something to change into. Then Smelly was so sweet to iron my top and jeans for me while I sat and shake leg in the living room .. hahahahaha .. and I feel asleep too! kekekekek .. thank you darling ..

Then we proceeded to Chapter 2 to look for Nana to colour my hair and Smelly waited for me again! This time 3 hours lo! Oooppppssss .. smelly .. next time you stay home sleep la .. dun keep sit there and wait for me .. I pai say la .. Smelly says I very 会花钱 .. ok ok .. I try to change can? We going to save up for our future right?! kekekekekek .. then at night we went to catch movie "Bradtz" at Lido .. and we took a nice stroll along Orchard Road too! The Christmas lightings are up and really really beautiful .. but we didn't take much pictures! Smelly .. when you wanna entertain me and start cam-whoring with me? hahah .. anyway after that we went home to sleep ..

18 November 2007

Sunday was spent sleeping in till like 1.30pm! Smelly is a real pig .. simply refuses to get out of bed until I disturb .. haha .. We had our lunch at LJS then went to the building that was previously known as "yokoso" (when I was young!) to see furniture .. cos thought of changing smelly's bed .. but the one we initial aimed turned out not so nice .. but we spotted some other beds which we planned for our future house .. hahah .. I like it when smelly talks about our future place and our duties, like who's in charge of cooking washing this and that .. kekek ... after that we went to AMK hub .. never been there before .. The durian pancake is damn the delicious can! Yummy .. and the mala fishball shoup thing also damn shiok! uurrrggghhh .. hungry! Smelly is turning me into a pig can? Saw 二奶 and the bf too! hee hee .. someone dating never tell me lo ... Then I kept tempting Smelly to buy the PSP cos quite cheap leh .. and in the end .. smelly bought! Yeah! Ooppss .. smelly go out with me like very stresssed cos I'm sucha spendthrift! I will try to curb my spending ok?

Love you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment