Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chapter 296 ~ yawn


Just came back from watching "Fred Claus" with Smelly @ The Cathay. It was quite a heartwarming show! Makes me wanna write a letter to Santa for my Christmas present. Hee hee .. To Santa @ North Pole Post Office .. kekeke ..

mmmmm, smelly and I went to buy couple rings too .. errrmmm .. actually on our first date, we went into this shop @ the Cathay selling rings and I thought they were nice .. I was actually looking at the couple rings there, but becos me and smelly not really together yet, so couldn't actually say wanna buy the rings ma .. but smelly did mention that when we get pay, we'll go back to buy the rings, but I didn't know if smelly meant buying ring for smelly, or buying a couple ring .. anyway today we went again and hee hee .. we bought the couple ring .. mmm .. I told smelly to take the rings back home first as I didn't know when would be an appropriate time to start wearing them .. well .. hard to explain la ..

smelly going to play mj with the besties on sunday and I was kinda shocked when smelly asked if I wanted to go .. mm .. stunned for a moment .. then smelly asked is it I'm not prepared to meet them yet .. well .. actually not that I'm not prepared .. but I'm just worried .. cos they know HER and when you guys broke up, you didn't mention anything about me at all, so if I suddenly appear .. wouldn't it be shocking? What if they dun like me cos they like HER? What if they think I'm a bitch for breaking you guys up? Hmmm .. I'd loved to meet them too .. but I'm just worried .. ya la ya la .. I'm a scadey cat can? tsk ..

No comments:

Post a Comment