Hmmm .. let's see where I shall start .. Friday was a very very unhappy day for me .. was angry wif Smelly over some issues and I just dun understand why things have to be like that .. pissed .. angry .. disappointed .. sad .. whatever emotions you can think of, I'm feeling that .. didn't even want to say bye when smelly went off SOMEWHERE after work .. just too sad liao .. However, went to look for smelly later on the night and I guess we're ok now .. but still as long as the stupid problem is not resolved, I is a unhappy girl! Humph! BTW smelly, I read SOMEONE's blog and I didn't know you specially woke up to wish SOMEONE Happy Birthday? I thought you were with me at that time? You told SOMEONE you specially wake up ah? Or SOMEONE thought you specially wake up? HUMPH !!!!! I is petty one lo !!!
Anyway on a lighter note, I bought a Laptop from the Sitex show today, actually I went wif smelly on Thursday to look and nearly bought the Sony VAIO, but then was controlling myself cos so broke, but then again, couldn't stand the temptation and went back today .. wanted to get MacBook actually, but the price and specs not so good, so in the end, ended up with Fujitsu .. tomorrow going to collect it! Yeah! So excited!
Hmmm .. tomorrow's the standard chartered run thingie .. and after that got big event .. hee hee .. so nervous .. right smelly?


No comments:
Post a Comment