Merry Merry Christmas everyone! Been wanting to blog, but since coming back to work have been so so busy! *beams happily* I had a very very nice christmas eve and christmas day ..
Christmas Eve
Kakak was on leave, so me and smelly were working crazily till about 6 plus. Then we rushed back to smelly's house cos all the besties were gathering at the place for dinner. Mmmm ... but before they came, smelly actually planned a surprise for me. Told me to wait in the living room while smelly went into the room to prepare the present. Then I was told to sit on the bed with the lights off and some romantic music playing in the background. Then smelly presented a self-made ring box and inside was the couple ring which we bought previously! And then .. smelly asked "Will you be my gf?" *jumps around in joy* wahahahahahah .. 1st time that someone actually asked me this question and it's sooooo sweet! I love you smelly .. thanks for making my christmas eve so special!
Later on everyone started to arrive and it was fun! We ordered pizzas, had gift exchange and celebrated Huiying's birthday. Loads of photo taking and laughter. Later on we even went to Whitesands for our Xin Wang supper and then back home to sleep in smelly's arms.
Christmas Day
Spent Christmas watching "I am Legend" with smelly, Huiying and Yvonne @ The Cathay. And I happened to see Mano @ the Adidas and he gave me staff discont for the nice belt I bought. Then we also bought 1 tee for myself and a singlet for smelly. Later we went shopping at Bugis for a while before going back to smelly's house to nap. Then later I went back home le.
Boxing Day
1st of all, congrats to Delanie for giving birth to a baby girl - Cadence Faith. Such wonderful news! the day was spent slogging at work before going for a late dinner at 85 market with smelly then home to sleep.
27 Dec
Smelly surprised me in the afternoon with this conversation :
Smelly : It's been 3 days
Me : Huh?
Smelly : No, it's actually 2 and a half days
Me : What?
Smelly : Since you became mine
* beams happily * I didn't know you actually take note of this ... muacks
28 Dec
Yesterday stayed over at smelly's house and as usual I'll wake up at 6am to go home and prepare grandma's things. So this morning, as usual, woke up at 6am and told smelly I going off, then smelly asked if I know how to open the main door, then I was like "yah of course, you just go back to sleep, I let myself out" then I went out of the room. But while I was wearing my slipper, smelly came out of the room and said "How can I let my gf go off by herself?" hee hee .. so sweet leh .. dar .. damn sweet ah you! muacks .. Faster finish your work so that we can go dating later okie?


No comments:
Post a Comment