Went on my 2nd trip to Batam yesterday and there were like a total of 12 of us! Met up with Janis @ mrt station and happened to see William & gf there, then we all took the same train with Sam and Alex also. Reached there and we went to collect our ferry tickets. Haoting and friends were late lo! Lucky we dun need their passports to collect the tickets, otherwise sure box them upside down man. Anyway after eating, we proceeded to check in and last call already lo! And all our names got announce can! So embarassing! Hahahahah .. Anyway .. 45 mins of journey and I think me and smelly slept like pigs .. hee hee .. cos the night before didn't sleep much, so very the tired ..
Reached Batam and we chionged to the Polo shop to recce for the tops which we wanted. Then we went to eat A & W !!! I tell you, all of us like 乡巴佬 because we chionged to take pictures with the poor A & W bear !!! Then went in got another mini bear and he also kena molested by us la. Poor bears. Hahahaha .. I discovered something new to buy in Batam !!! The Mandi Lulur scrub !!! Waaaaaaa .. yes I know I'm slow .. but better late than never mah .. Anyway, I went to the Hypermart to 扫光 all the different "flavours" of the scrubs and so far I tried the Green Tea only and I like it. It washes clean and the smell also very nice. Think I shall put 1 tub at smelly's house so that next time can use and smell good. hahahah .. Something funny happened on the way back. We were all sleeping in the ferry then like 15 mins after departing, the ferry made a u-turn back to Batam cos got this stupid passenger got on the wrong feryy can?!?!?! I think it's a woman and she was suppose to going to Malaysia or something, but she boarded this ferry to Singapore. So they had to make a trip back to drop her off, hence wasting all our time. 笨蛋 lo ...
Anyway, we might be going back again on 02 Feb for more shopping! Yeah ...


No comments:
Post a Comment