Mummy has gone to HKG on 24 Feb and it's been 11 days. I'm running out of ideas of what to cook at home. Aiyo .. I've slowed-cooked porridge, vegetable soup, herbal chicken soup and braised mushroom. Running out of ideas le .. Gimme some suggestions can? Now I can fully understand why housewives become 黄脸婆 .. because I am going through their daily routine now :
1. Wake up cook rice / vegetables
2. Bathe
3. Work
4. Home prepare dinner
5. Eat dinner
6. Wash up dishes
7. Prepare next day's lunch - stewed / slow cook
8. Clean up the house
9. Try to surf a little internet
10. Try to have a little conversation with your love ones
11. SLEEP !!!
See! So damn no life! I'm very tired le. Really tired. Sometimes dun even feel like eating or talking at all, cos I'm really tired! Haiz ...
Gimme some receipes please yah?


No comments:
Post a Comment