Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chapter 349 ~ Yawn


MacD is here! Wait awhile .. yummy yummy .. I'm done!

Transferred Ah Ma to St. Andrew's Community Hospital this morning. Environment looks good and nurses there seemed nice. Felt safe leaving Ah Ma there, even though it's just for 2 weeks first. Hopefully these 2 weeks will be very beneficial for Ah Ma and her health will improve greatly. Have actually thought of not visiting her too often so that the nurses are able to do their work and maybe Ah Ma won't get so stubborn. But then too many days never see her will miss her leh. So I think I will go visit her tomorrow.

Gonna meet Mama Jules on Friday to celebrate her birthday and see how big her tummy has become! It's a girl! How cool! We'll get to buy her nice clothes, bikinis, pretty pretty things too! Hee hee .. so exciting!!

I have many photos wanna upload .. but no chance to edit them yet! Haiz ..

I have very sweet siblings .. see what my dearest 2nd sis-in-law emailed me :

" Hello my dear sis-in-law

I am so sorry that you have to face all these people and their nonsense. We feel bad that you have to shoulder all these as we are all not in country. Just let us know if you need us to transfer money or talk to Dad. Gary will call Dad to let him know we will help to support Ah Ma's medical expenses.

Don't bother about those people. You are doing a good job and I must say that we are so proud of you. You have done so much for Ah Ma already. We just need to do what we think is right, ok. Don't give up, we are all in this together with you.We'll pray for her.

God bless
Chris "

mmm .. baby .. another 6 more days till our 6 month anniversary .. so fast right? Time flies .. muacks muacks .. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment