Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Chapter 363 ~ Random


Many things to update .. many photos to uploads .. see whatever I can remember ..

Congrats to Hong Hong to finally getting the job that she likes. Received the good news today when she was so worried yesterday. So please, work hard can? Dun 被烂角狼害 already. Concentrate on working hard and stay out of trouble. Good opportunities like this are hard to come by. And last word of advice, better dun reveal to too many people where you are going as this might jeopodise you career. You never know who is going to get you into trouble. So please .. ok?

Me went for interview this morning. I kinda like the environment but then I'm going for another one next week, so I guess I'll just see which one is good and most importantly which one wants me, then hopefully I can throw my letter soon.

Last Sunday went to watch The Mummy. Nice. I like it. At first I was kinda sleepy again and was like going to doze off (as usual) but then it started to get exciting and really captured my attention all the way till the end. Jet Li is so manly lo. Good Good. Like it. After that we went to join the rest at United Square where Edna was helping Mei Mei do homework. X was busy playing psp. Haha .. then Syl ended work and we went to Thomson to eat Bak Chor Mee. I think I went that place with Matt and Ju before. Seems kinda familiar. Rather yummy though.

Read finish Yakuza Moon and I really really love it. It's been a long time since I actually finished a book. Picked up the book on Thursday night and couldn't put it down. Was so tempted not to sleep to finish it up, but then cannot cos have to work. Continued the book while I was on the bus to work and lucky I had my sunglasses as there were certain parts which really made me cried. I'm so tempted to buy a copy of the book to keep it, but haiz .. cannot anyhow spend money.

Ah Ma seems to be doing better in Orange Valley. She's more talkative and alert whenever I go visit her. I'm still waiting for my brother to scan me his documents and I really need to go maid agency. Not much time left.

I'm so fucking fucking fat. Everytime my mom sees me, she'll ask why am I getting fatter and fatter. So damn sad lo. Somemore she sees me everyday and she can realise I'm turning into a 大肥猪. How? Somemore suppose to go make dress for Ms Choy's wedding le. Haiz .. 大肥猪要穿什么呢?

Just stole many pics from Edna's blog, but must upload fist then can post here le .. Maybe tomorrow ba .. Goodnight peeps ..

No comments:

Post a Comment