Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chapter 367 ~ Happy Birthday Mummy


Happy Birthday my dearest mummy! Remember about our dinner date on Wednesday!

I finally tendered from my job on Friday and my official last day is on 12 September. Even though I kept saying I don't wanna be in the freight forwarding line anymore, alas my new job still doing the same thing. Only difference is pay wise. Even though alot of people keep telling me it's a waste to be resigning now as only 3 more months before getting bonus, but I'm just afraid that after bonus will be difficult to find another job again. And this stupid job so 吃钱, now resign also won't get pro-rated bonus. Fucked up lo, cos I desperately need this amount of money to repay all my debts. Haiz. Just hope that with the new job, things will be better for me. And anyway I'll be taking a 1 week break before starting on my new job. If got money then good, cos can go for a short holiday. Haiz.

No mood to blog cos having a massive massive headache. Seems as if got someone squeezing my fucking brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment