Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chapter 370 ~ Emo


Was just going through the Denmark photos just now and feeling so emo. Remembered how much I missed Smelly during that period of time and how I'd cry whenever Smelly called. Don't think I can go through this again. Sometimes I feel like I'm such a baby. Always throwing tantrum, always being temperamental, always bullying smelly. And all these times, smelly has never given up on our relationship nor shown temper towards me. 8 months le. Has it been a torturous 8 months? I know smelly will sure say no. That's how much I know smelly loves me. Even though we did have a difficult beginning, but to have gone through quite a lot of 波折 (including our accident), I know we will definitely continue to go strong together.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Friends.. how do you know who treat you like real friend and who doesn't? I think it hurts the most when the person whom you treat like a 知己 suddenly turn their back on you and you dun even know who to believe anymore. In times like this, everyone can say alot of different things to you, but I guess you just have to go with your gut feelings. At least you will be true to yourself and not have regrets. But like what I said, I would rather you concentrate on your career now and not think too much about other things. Tomorrow wanna start new job already, so try to focus your energy on this.

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Smelly brought me to Ikea today and while walking a sudden thought came to my head. Already 31 years old and still dunno what I wanna do with my life. Everytime people ask me what are my goals or directions, I simply cannot come out with an answer. I really dunno what I wanna do with my life. How? I feel like such a failure. Do things all like halfway, be it studies or work. Keep saying I don't wanna be in freight forwarding line, but when asked what I wanna do, just can't come out with an answer. Seems like I do things is all 三分钟热度. From young till now is the same. Ballet, Gymnastic, Organ, Bowling, Knitting, Beading, Scrapbooking and many many more. Is there any course that lets us know what direction in life to go towards? Can't even accomplish a simple task like dieting, how to talk about big things like my life?

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:**.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*

Haiz .. shall stop being so emo 了 .. ending with some silly pictures that smelly took for me .. wahahah .. just discovered photobucket can do funny things so will upload them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment