Why does time passes so fast when we don't have to work? Already 3rd day into my holiday! I need more time! Re-cap of the week's events.
Whole of last week was spent teaching my understudy (Kate) my accounts. Basically it was also a week where I vomited blood everyday. It's okie if you are slow, but this person really cannot make it. First of all I didn't understand a word that she is saying to me. Her questions don't make sense and most of the time I'll be telling her "What? I don't understand you." It may sound bad but that's the truth! And when I teach her things and ask if she understands, she'll say yes, but the next minute, she'll turn round and ask me back the same thing which I have just taught her! How to not angry? 1 classic example, I forward her an email template and asked if she received, she said yes. So I said, just follow the template and email, she said ok. Then happened to have my call at her desk, so I walked over to answer and while talking, I was looking at what she was doing and she was drafting an email. After I put down the phone, I asked her what she is doing and why didn't she use the template I sent her. THEN SHE SAID SHE NEVER RECEIVED! WTF right? And it's not that she never received the email, it's she never bothered to check and just anyhow answer me. Wah lan .. really testing my patience. On the last day, Janis happened to sit with me and this Kate was asking some nonsensical question again. I then turned to Janis and asked her if she knew what Kate was talking about and she shook her head and said "Now I finally understand why you wanna vomit blood". But anyway, it's all over! All the best to you Kate.
Wednesday ~ 10th September
Ms Choy was so sweet to have booked a Hen's Mani & Pedi Party for all her 姐妹 @ Hollywood Nails Suntec. Me and Ju were the last to reach. But thank goodness, the girls also started late. And we ended only about 10 plus! I have such beautiful nails. Thanks Ms Choy!
Thursday ~ 11th September
Was on half day leave due had to bring Ah Ma to 2 hospital appointments. The 2nd one we waited for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! Really fed up. By the time the 2nd appointment ended, it was like 6 plus and I was already late for the church rehearsal. No choice, since I had no money in my bank, I just have to take the train to commonwealth and from there, Mr Sa was so nice to pick me up. But by the time we reached, rehearsal already over. And we just proceeded to dinner hosted by Ms Choy's parents.
Saturday ~ 13th September
Ms Choy's big day! Even though I woke up at 7.30am, but I was still late! But luckily still managed to reach before the groom. Being the maid of honour is a really really tiring affair. I hope that I have done a good job for Ms Choy though. I feel so so so honoured that Ms Choy actually gave me such an important role. I mean, her family is so upper class and I'm just soooo normal and unreliable! Even when we went to make the bridesmaid dress and Ms Choy was fine with me showing my tattoos, but I told her no way. Cos she is going to have a lot of distinguish guests and I can't let her be embarassed by me. Anyway, will do another post of her grand wedding when I get the pictures from her.
Day 1 of freedom week
Went jogging in the morning. Even though it's only for half an hour, but i still feel so proud of myself. Everyone who knows me will knowhow much I hate to go jogging, so even though it's a meer half hour, it's still an achievement. After that I went for the complimentary facial @ Subtle Senses, Mosque Street. Haha, luckily never kena psycho into signing package. After that, I went to drop off the papers at the Maid agency. Then it's back home and later met Smelly go Bedok 511 to eat dinner.
Day 2 of freedom week
Woke up early to pack pack pack. Bathe Bubbles. Changed Ban Ban. Changed bedsheet. Pack cupboard. At least the room looks much neater now. Then stupid me went to pick a quarrel with Smelly. Haiz. But we were fine by the night and we went to catch Mamma Mia. I love the show! It's really really good. Almost like Hairspray. Makes me wanna get up and dance.
Day 3 of freedom week
I'm sick. Sick Sick Sick. Coming down with sore throat and flu. Going to lie down.


No comments:
Post a Comment