Left with only $11.53 in my bank.
It's not that I had anyhow spend money, mostly went to paying bills.
Hence I decide to list out my expenses to prove I really did not anyhow spend!
27 Aug 2008 Withdrawal S$20.00
27 Aug 2008 Insurance S$54.75
29 Aug 2008 Dinner @ Sakura S$70.00
30 Aug 2008 Express Teppan-Yaki S$24.90
30 Aug 2008 Maid Agent Fee S$588.00
30 Aug 2008 Withdrawal S$20.00
31 Aug 2008 Service Charge S$2.00
31 Aug 2008 Watson's S$11.90
31 Aug 2008 Withdrawal S$30.00
01 Sep 2008 Pet Lover's S$19.25
02 Sep 2008 Withdrawal S$80.00
02 Sep 2008 MRT Card S$10.00
03 Sep 2008 Credit Card Bills S$409.84
04 Sep 2008 Credit Card Bills S$260.66
04 Sep 2008 Withdrawal S$20.00
05 Sep 2008 Insurance S$134.56
See! I really really never spend on things for myself. All went to paying bills. Now only left $11.53. Still must wait for dunno when then get pay. How? How to survive?


No comments:
Post a Comment