My eyelid only had 1 chance at 11am to feel slightly sleepy, cos the rest of the day I was busy. Well.. not as busy as Schenker, but still busy cos everything still new to me mah. Hmm.. basically I have not much complaints except for the problem about the customer profile thing. Really really messy and really really based on everyone's memory. It's absolutely crazy. No wonder they gave us a Index notebook so that we can write notes about each and every customer. Not very productive right? Madness lo. I thought today can go home early to sleep, but then had to stay back in the office till 7pm to print the pre-alerts.
Kena distracted halfway cos I saw 4 emails in my junkbox which said my internet connection is going to get disconnected cos they have been monitoring my activities .. but when I tried to see what activities they were talking about, the file cannot open leh .. so scary .. I guess my IT is hard at work after all.


No comments:
Post a Comment