Tired and sleepy. Smelly having afternoon nap while I'm here blogging and playing Pet Society. Went to watch House Bunny yesterday night and later we're going to watch Connected. After movie yesterday still went [X] house to play mahjong. Reached home only about 3 plus. Then today slept till 2 plus 3 then woke up to go downstair eat lunch. Yawn. I also wanna nap, but I know if I nap now, later surely very difficult to wake me up.
This past week has been very rush for me. Everyday (except Monday) I have been rushing to the nursing home after work to pick up the maid to bring her home. Sometimes feel so sorry for her cos have to wait for me to reach then bring her back then she can eat dinner. But I also equally poor thing mah. Cos I have to bring her back already then I go get my own dinner. So even worse right? So far I have not much complaints about her, hopefully she'll be able to keep up the work once Ah Ma is back on Friday.
Wanna say a big thank you to the following people for showing their concern for me the last week when I was feeling so down.
Edna & Chris : Sorry my mood was down and I was not able to meet you guys at Xin Wang on Monday.
Syl, Mrs Lau, Mrs Beckham and Carey : Thanks for thinking of calling me up when you guys were around the area and meeting up at the park. I appreciate your cares and silent concerns.
Choong : Thanks for smsing me and asking how I was when you noticed I was down. We should meet up soon.
Love you all .. thanks again ..
I am feeling much better already, trying not to think too much. Just taking it 1 step at a time and see what happens.
Finally got people interested in buying Bapok. Going to miss him alot, but have no choice but to sell. Even now it's been almost 8-9 months after the accident, I still have nightmares about it. The image of the car knocking into us, the image of Smelly sitting on the floor, the image of how I fell, the image of the bleeding on both my knees .. how the fucker kept insisting that it's both our fault .. the police and ambulance arriving .. the journey to the hospital .. how I cried when my wounds very being cleaned by the nurses .. and many many more .. are still haunting me. The scars on both my knees are a reminder to me every single day of this bloddy accident. I will miss riding but I just can't bring myself to overcome this fear. I don't wanna keep Bapok as a temptation for Fann to ride too. Too much of a risk to take. I will blog about the accident 1 of these days, but just not now ... But at least the interested buyer is someone who knows how to maintain the bike, hence I feel safe about leaving Bapok in their good hands .. at least he won't have to suffer with me .. this bad owner who is so lazy to wash and polish him and also dunno a shit about maintaing him ..
Gonna go wake smelly up already ..


No comments:
Post a Comment