Sometimes I really dislike working with Cass. During lunch today I was telling her that today and tomorrow, I'm going to leave work on time, and she gave me such a big reaction. Our official working hours is from 8.30 - 5.30, but hardly anyone leaves at 5.30, so usually I would wait till 6 plus then go off. So by telling her that I am going to leave on time means I leave about 6 plus. Then she was like saying "HUH, 为什么要做到这样?" For a moment I was stunned, as if I said something wrong. Then I said, leaving at 5.30 is on the dot, but leaving at 6 is already late. So she said "Hmm .. you can ask around and see if they need help ma." Which I then retorted with "I always ask Lisa if there's anything else for me, if not, since I have already finished my work, so I go off." So ridiculous right? Why should I be staying and pretending to be busy with stuffs when there's really nothing much.
Damn it. This month got 5 stupid Satursday and since I only got 2 Saturdays off a month, it means I have to work 3 Saturdays, which means last Saturday I work, this Saturday I work and next Saturday I also working! What the fucking hell?!?!?!?!? And this is planned by Cass again lo!


No comments:
Post a Comment