I have just deleted those people from my Facebook. How else can I make myself disappear into thin air? If anyone asks about me, please just say I have died or something and that it's all their fault. I think I wanna be a hermit after this sunday's bbq.
Do not ask me out
Do not call me
Do not msn me
Do not sms me
I have thought about eating and drinking myself to death, hence when I was going home from town today, I bought 5 breads, 1 sotong head, 1 prawn nugget and 1 curry puff to stuff myself. Then when I reach home, I made myself some vodka redbull to drink. I also wanted to eat the fried rice that Roka made, but just couldn't stuff it in. However later I did manage to eat a plate of pasta too. But I think starving myself to death would be an easier option.


No comments:
Post a Comment