Sigh.. do you know how tough it is for me to see so many nice things to buy yet I can't? It is really very torturous. The other day when I went to the agency in town and see so many people enjoying their x'mas shopping, but all I can do is faster walk and not stop to see because I dun have money to buy. Even buy food I also have to think carefully. Yesterday went Tampines Mall and walked past La Senza and saw this very nice pajamas that was selling @ 2 for $60. Somemore in pink. On a normal day, I would have just choosen my size and happily paid for it. But yesterday, I could only go in to see it, touch it and then leave the store empty handed. I think this kind of feeling, but I have to keep reminding myself that there are people in worse situations than me. This is definitely not the worse time in my life. I had been in worse situations. I will survive.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Chapter 413 ~ 能看不能买
Sigh.. do you know how tough it is for me to see so many nice things to buy yet I can't? It is really very torturous. The other day when I went to the agency in town and see so many people enjoying their x'mas shopping, but all I can do is faster walk and not stop to see because I dun have money to buy. Even buy food I also have to think carefully. Yesterday went Tampines Mall and walked past La Senza and saw this very nice pajamas that was selling @ 2 for $60. Somemore in pink. On a normal day, I would have just choosen my size and happily paid for it. But yesterday, I could only go in to see it, touch it and then leave the store empty handed. I think this kind of feeling, but I have to keep reminding myself that there are people in worse situations than me. This is definitely not the worse time in my life. I had been in worse situations. I will survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment