It's been only 1 day and I miss Smelly so much. I stayed home the whole day after coming back from airport and basically just tried to pack up some stuffs. Edna and Julee came over in the afternoon, but I was too busy packing to entertain them, so they just did their stuffs in the living room. Sorry! Then after they went off, I took a little nap and went to supermarket to buy veggies to cook dinner. Finished eating dinner and I took a nap again. Then now can't get to sleep. Already drank cough medicine, but still never kena knock out.
Spoke to Smelly twice. Once when Smelly arrived in HKG and another time in China. Didn't even talk for long. 2nd time after talking, put down the phone and cried. Sigh. I miss my smelly. Faster come back can? Tomorrow going to stay home again, then at night got classes at CC. Sigh. Depression.
Countdown to Smelly's return : 5 days
Countdown : 14 days
Spoke to Smelly twice. Once when Smelly arrived in HKG and another time in China. Didn't even talk for long. 2nd time after talking, put down the phone and cried. Sigh. I miss my smelly. Faster come back can? Tomorrow going to stay home again, then at night got classes at CC. Sigh. Depression.
Countdown to Smelly's return : 5 days
Countdown : 14 days


No comments:
Post a Comment