Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chapter 431 ~ 150109

Mr Cai is so irritating, keeps laughing at those old skool pictures which I posted on FB. Somemore still say I look like karaoke girl, damn it. To think that he defended me when someone said that about me last time, yet he's saying this now. Gonna kill him the next time I see him. Somemore I also got old skool pics of him, so I shall seek revenge by uploading those too! Humph.

Going zouk tonight for herstory party. Smelly said no drinking, but I think I can drink a little. Gonna let my hair loose and enjoy myself.

Waiting for L Word to load .. so damn slow .. then gonna bathe and get ready for Thai classes.

Countdown to Smelly's return : 3 more days
Countdown : 12 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment